March 5, 2012 16:07
Back in version 1.5.1 of Cart Viper the DNN shopping cart we implemented a new feature that allowed the store admin to upload multiple product images simultaneously.
To achieve this we created a Silverlight control, a trade off we had to make when we implemented this feature is that if you are using version 6 of IIS the Silverlight mime type will not be there by default (version 7 onwards has this in by default). This means that the control cannot be rendered to the page and when you go-to the product image upload section you get a blank screen.
In order to fix this you need to add the Silverlight mime type to IIS, the following link provides a great example of how to achieve this under the section “Using the IIS Manager User Interface in IIS 6.0 in Windows Server 2003” – note upon completing the steps an IIS restart may be necessary.
Once you have completed the above the image up-loader control should then be rendered to the page allowing you to upload multiple images simultaneously and making managing your store with Cart Viper even easier!
January 9, 2012 15:27
Here at cart viper the advanced DNN shopping cart, we have just released version 1.5.1, in this release the new features include:
- Upload multiple product images simultaneously when editing a product via advanced Silverlight control.
- Integration into Ogone payment gateway.
- Integration into Mollie payment gateway.
- Integration into Buckaroo payment gateway.
- Integration into Paypal Payflow Pro payment gateway.
- Support Singapore dollar (SGD) currency.
- Optionally redirect to a custom page after user has added an item to the cart.
- Setting to auto-create a user account on your DNN site if user checks out anonymously.
- Allow multiple DNN roles be added to a product, each with their own expiration limits.
- Allow admin to define how long / how many times a user can download a digital download after they have purchased it.
- Optionally define minimum subtotal value before user can checkout.
- Bug fixes and minor improvement
If you have any comments or suggestions for future releases please contact us and we would be happy to discuss your requests.